If ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work. {Come Unto Christ}


Friday, May 31, 2013

Philadelphia

I recently got my call to serve for 18 months beginning September 4, 2013 to the
Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Mission, and I am so excited! 

SILLY ME IS GOING TO PHILLY!! 

Like anyone who gets their mission call, I too immediately googled information and images of my mission. Honestly I didn't have a clue where Pennsylvania was located on a U.S. map. I don't know the east coast very well...I do now! I'll save you the trouble of having to google it yourself, because I'm going to take a wild guess you probably don't know where it is either (unless you memorized all 50 states location...ain't nobody got time for that, google is my friend). It's in like the northeast corner of the United States. No worries if you still don't know, scroll down and just look at the picture. It's the red state! My mission includes parts of New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland

I'm so happy to be able to selflessly serve my Heavenly Father, and to teach and share the gospel--the only thing in my life I can say that has made me truly happy, and I want everyone to feel this happiness it has brought me. I genuinely don't know where or who I would be without being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 


The things I've gone through in my life just made me cling to and gain a strong testimony of this church, and I'm so grateful for that! 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment