If ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work. {Come Unto Christ}


Monday, November 10, 2014

I.think.im.gonna.puke

Hello!!
Uh this week has been crazy.

First of all I am LEAVING morrisville :(
I have loved being here. It's been so good for me.

Second of all....my mission president called me to be a sister training leader!
So I'll be helping other sisters and going on exchanges with them and
training them on things...all on top of my normal missionary work
stuff. I will pray I won't get too stressed!
But it will be good :) just a whole lot of leadership/responsibility #yay

I have felt like throwing up since Thursday till now...I've been so
nervous and anxious About all of this..but my district leader gave me
a priesthood blessing like an hour ago and I'm feeling tons better.
Super peaceful and calm. The power of the priesthood is REAL!!

so grateful for it.

You'll never believe what happened to us last night!
We have only had our car for like a week and as we went to dinner with
a member family in the ward, they were backing up and totally hit our
car. Hahahaha we come outside and the bumper is ON THE GROUND. All I
could do was just laugh. It's actually pretty funny, but poor sister
handy has to now deal with this...good thing I'm outta here! (;

This week has been great, other than those things, we've been working
with new less active members in our Ward so that's been good.

I'll let you know more of everything next week when I find out where
I'm going and who's my comp tomorrow.

But as of now.,mail things to
721 Paxon hollow rd suite B
Broomall, PA 19008

Love you!!



this is karina, our investigator and her son cj. She was so sad I was leaving.
Actually It was really humbling to see just how many tearful eyes have
met mine as I have told members and the people I've been working with
(Kathie and Carmelina) that I was leaving. They were so sad and they
love me! And they all know how much I love them.
That's the best part of being a missionary. The amount of LOVE you
have for the people you meet..it's the best. I love being a
missionary.

Our awesome Book of Mormon class


No comments:

Post a Comment