If ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work. {Come Unto Christ}


Monday, October 20, 2014

#walkingfordayz

Hello!!
We dropped off our car today...and won't be getting it back till next
week. Haha so we'll be a walking alllllllll week. Say a prayer for me
that I won't freeze in the 50degree weather we've been having! No
worries, I'm wearing tights, boots, scarfs and my sweaters.

At least there's no snow like the week me and sister steadman didn't
have a car and bared through blizzards to get to our
appointments...good times being a missionary(: hahaha.

This week was fun! I love being with sister hall and handy. They crack me up.
Even on rough days when people don't want to talk to us or are not
home we still don't get too discouraged and can laugh.

We have been focusing on finding people to teach. And we had cool
experiences following the promptings from the Holy Ghost to be led to
people who are prepared to hear the gospel.

Shout-out to my little big brother Frank.
He is going to the MTC on Wednesday :) I love him way too much, and he
is going to be such a great missionary in riverside, California!
#eldermanson
Represent!

Last week I talked about how I'm reading the Book of Mormon in 2 weeks.
Finished week 1!
I can't ever begin to describe all of the great things that have come from it.
I get so many things out of it!!!
Reading such big chunks of it I really get to see just how often Jesus
Christ really is being talked about in the Book of Mormon. Literally
so much! In every single chapter. It's awesome.
I love the gospel and the Book of Mormon. It's true!

You do more good than you think you do.
"You can count the amount of seeds in an apple, but you never know how
many apples can grow from 1 seed"

Love and miss you all
Sister Manson

No comments:

Post a Comment