If ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work. {Come Unto Christ}


Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Power of 3

Giving a warning now that this email will be very short...sorry!
we don't have a lot of time today because we are going to philly(:
TO TAKE A TOUR OF THE MASONIC TEMPLE
I'll fill you in next week how it goes

I just had a really GROSS realization that I only have 6 months left on my mission...
6 months translates to--
not long at all.

Alot of really good things happened this week(:
I'm gonna sum it up though..
I don't remember how much I've been updating you all on Lydia, Carmelina and Kathie?
Buttttt
Kathie is getting baptized September 14
Carmelina is getting baptized September 21
and our investigator Lydia is getting baptized on the 27!

so crazy and so amazing.
The church is true(:

Being in a trio brings miracles!!
3 is my favorite number
This is my third area
Christ was resurrected 3 days later
3 members of the Godhead
-Heavenly Father
-Jesus Christ
-Holy Ghost


I am sorry for the lame email
next week will be better
i promise

I love you(:
sistermanson





No comments:

Post a Comment